- Natural Parks Foundation, Showa-shinzan Branch
- 188-5, Showa-shinzan, Soubetsu-cho, Usu-gun, Hokkaido, 052-0102
Showa-shinzan Parking Lot
|Vehicle Type||Motorcycles||Automobiles||Microbuses||Large Buses|
|Usage Fee||200 yen||500 yen||1,000 yen||2,000 yen|
* Price per day, tax included
* Automobiles measuring 5 meters or longer will be charged as microbuses.
Since December of 2015, microbuses and large buses are charged year-round. Only motorcycles and automobiles may be use the parking lot free of charge during the winter (from December to March). During the period that it is available for use at no charge, we cannot assume a responsibility for accident or troubles that arise.
Showa-shinzan Park Service Center
188-5, Showashinzan, Sobetsu-cho, Usu-gun, Hokkaido, 052-0102
Toyako Visitor Center, Volcano Science Museum
142-5, Toyako Onsen, Toyako-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido, 049-5721
- Operating Hours
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed Days
- December 31 and January 1