- Natural Parks Foundation, Shikotsuko Branch
- Shikotsu-ko Visitor Center, Shikotsuko-Onsen, Chitose-shi, Hokkaido, 066-0281
Lake Shikotsu Parking Lot
|Vehicle Type||Motorcycles||Automobiles||Microbuses||Large Buses|
|Usage Fee||200 yen||500 yen||1,000 yen||2,000 yen|
* Price once per day, tax included
* Automobiles measuring 5 meters or longer will be charged as microbuses.
Since December of 2015, microbuses and large buses are charged year-round. Only motorcycles and automobiles may use the parking lot free of charge during winter (from December to March), but we cannot assume a responsibility for accident or troubles that arise.
Lake Shikotsu Visitor Center
Sikotsuko Onsen, Chitose-shi, Hokkaido, 066-0281
- Operating Hours
- 9:00am to 5:30pm (April – November)
9:30am to 4:30pm (December – March)
- Closed Days
- Every Tuesday and year-end and new-year holidays (Winter time)