|Name||Natural Parks Foundation|
|Address||2F Hulic Jimbocho Bldg., 2-2-31 Kanda-Jimbocho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Established||June 29, 1979|
|Transition to a General Incorporated Foundation||April 1, 2011|
|Basic Assets||478,415,960 yen (as of March 31, 2018)|
- This organization takes responsibility for the most important decisions, such as making changes to the articles of incorporation and approving financial statements.
- Board of Directors
- This organization makes decisions about and supervises business implementation.
The Chief Director and Full-Time Director also serve the corporation in the role of representatives.
- Local Coordination Committee
- The goal of this committee is to coordinate with local stakeholders in order to facilitate the implementation of business in project districts.
- A secretariat consisting of a Secretary-General and other staff is in charge of the Foundation’s administration.